Avery Bleu's Songs of the Week

Mykonos by Fleet Foxes.  Why?  Because I will be there in less than a week! Also, I like Fleet Foxes. 

Mykonos from Grandchildren on Vimeo

Le belle et le bad boy by French hip hop artist MC Solaar is my other song pick this week. I first heard this song on the series finale of Sex and the City when Carrie was in Paris with Aleksandr Petrovsky.  I've always wanted to go to Paris and am spending two days there prior to heading to Mykonos.
(please note that I wish I could change the way Carrie's name is spelled in the title of this video)

  

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the frenchie rap from SATC! I totally listened to that all the time before I left for Paris when Brad & I went a couple years ago! And I love that you disclaimed Carrie was spelled wrong on the video, ha! No way did any of us think you did it ;)

jamieofalltrades said...

I always wonder what that song from SATC was called!