You Belong in Paris
Stylish and expressive, you were meant for Paris.
The art, the fashion, the wine!
Whether you're enjoying the cafe life or a beautiful park...
You'll love living in the most chic place on earth.
- The Garden – Mirah
- Disturbia – Rihanna
- The Beat is Rockin’ (radio Edit) – Eric E
- Leavin’ – Jesse McCartney
- Just Dance – Lady GaGa
- Give it 2 Me (Paul Oakenfold Drums In Mix) – Madonna
- Shake & Pop (Gantman Remix) – Green Velvet
- Break the Ice (Kaskade Remix) – Britney Spears
- Forever – Chris Brown
- ThriveMix Presents: DanceAthems 2 - Jason Nevins (continuous mix)
- Total Dance 2008 - DJ Skribble (continuous mix)
As always, I am open for suggesions. To see my other workout tunes, go here and here.
I just adore what Kristen Bell wore to the Teen Choice Awards the other day. The combination of her Jenni Kayne hot pink skirt and off-white cami, accessorized with nude peep-toe pumps, turquoise and brown necklace and chocolate brown clutch was unexpected, but it totally worked. Young, fresh and appropriate for the event. I managed to find a similar outfit to Kristen's, with less of a monetary impact.
Forever 21 Julisa Faux Leather Clutch - $16.80
I am eagerly anticipating Rachel's new clothing line, Edie Rose for DKNY, which hits stores next month. I've seen a few items and they're cute and affordable.You can see my two previous postings on Rachel here and here.
Sheer Burn Out Top - $9.80
Tie Dye Scarf - $7.80
Sonya Straight Leg Jean - $22.80
Patent Ballerina Flat - $19.80