If Santa had a list of bad bloggers, I'd surely be near the top of the list. I don't know where my time has gone, but it definitely hasn't been devoted to this space lately. I promise I'm working on some things, more to come over the break and in the new year. In the meantime, pop on over to JOAT to see a few of my favorite things among other goodies. Merry Merry!
I've yet to own own a pair of Tom's because I haven't been able to decide on a color/pattern, but I think these may be the winners. How adorable is the herringbone with a pop of color on the sole? Santa, are you reading this? If so, I will take a 6.5, you decide the color.
Two of my very favorite gents - Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon. Seriously, how great are they? They're especially incredible together when they perform history of rap (part 1). I've loved JT since his N*Sync days and have been fortunate enough to see him in concert two times, went to an awards show he hosted and he walked right past me at another awards show (I'm not positive we made eye contact, but I'm pretty sure there was something there). I'd love to attend a taping of Late Night With Jimmy Fallon and he was of course awesome on SNL (it was always the best when he'd crack up and lose character).
I popped into the Gap over the weekend to see if there was anything I just had to have, since I got a 40% off friends and family discount. Happily I came across two fabulous pairs of fold-over boots. The taupe ones are actually more of a light grey and are soft and almost suede-like. I wore the black pair last night and they were ridiculously comfortable.
- Year without Rain (The Alias Club Mix) - Selena Gomez & the Scene
- I Wrote the Book - Beth Ditto
- Little Bad Girl - David Guetta (feat. Taio Cruz & Ludacris)
- Late Night Automatic - Kevin Rudolf & Three 6 Mafia
- Give Me Everything - Pitbull (feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer)
- Letting Go (Dutty Love) - Sean Kingston (feat. Nicki Minaj)
- Where Them Girls At - David Guetta (feat. Nicki Minaj & Flo Rida)
- Vato - Snoop Dogg (feat. B-Real)
- Save the World (Radio Mix) - Swedish House Mafia
- Feel It - Three 6 Mafia & Tiesto (with Sean Kingston & Flo Rida)
- Spaceship (Radio Edit) - Benny Benassi (feat. Kelis, Apl.de.ap & Jean-Baptiste)
- On the Floor - Jennifer Lopez -(feat. Pitbull)
- Animal (Peter Bjorn & John remix) - Miike Snow
- Lisztomania (Alex Metric Remix) - Phoenix
- Shake Senorita (Remix) - Pitbull (feat. T-Pain, Sean Paul & Ludacris)
- Wonderman - Tinie Tempah & Ellie Goulding
- Dancing On My Own - Robyn
- I Wanna Go - Britney Spears
- Beautiful People (feat. Benny Benassi ) - Chris Brown
- Without You - David Guetta & Usher
- Lights (Bassnectar Remix) - Ellie Goulding
- N***as in Paris - Kanye West & Jay-Z
- The Show Goes On - Lupe Fiasco
- Fly - Nicki Minaj & Rihanna
- Cheers (Drink to That) - Rihanna
- We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris) - Rihanna
- Hang With Me - Robyn
- Best Love Song (feat. Chris Brown) - T-Pain
- Bottoms Up (feat. Nicki Minaj) - Trey Songs
- Liv Tonight - Nelly & Kerri Hilson
- Motivation - Kelly Rowland & Lil Wayne
- Sweat - Snoop Dogg & David Guetta
- You Make Me Feel - Cobra Starship & Sabi
- I Remember - Deadmau5 & Kaskade
I stopped by Target the other day and picked up this bomber jacket, which I'm so excited to wear this fall. It's super soft and stylish and doesn't look like a $40 piece to me. I found a bunch of similar options at various price points.
Top: DKNY Jeans $98, Flying Tomato $78, MICHAEL Michael Kors $263, DKNY Jeans $98, BLK DNM $1,190, Via Spiga $86, Mackage $354, DKNY $239
Right: bebe $348, PRPS $352, 3.1 Phillip Lim $1,100, Express $98, Coach $698, Coach $698, Victoria's Secret $199
Bottom: Joe's $204, Juicy Couture $698, Stella & Jamie $300, Flying Tomato $78, EVER $695, Converse $398, Gap $298
Left: Guess $128, Guess $108, Mike Gonzalez $655, Steve Madden $200, Old Navy $50, Jou Jou $40
I'm sure the majority of us agree that Mondays typically blow. We're sleepy, in need of coffee and one more day to get things done. I wish every weekend could be a three day weekend. But this Monday means I'm one day closer to heading to San Diego for the weekend to see my bff, B who's in town to do her thing at the San Diego State game. Can't wait! xo
There were lots of gorgeous dresses on the Emmy Awards' red carpet and most all of the gals did a nice job with their hair, makeup and jewelry choices. There were a few looks I wasn't too fond of, but overall I thought it was a nice showing. I don't know if I had one favorite though.
Love me some Jon Hamm. Or is it Don Draper I adore? I think it's both, even in spite of Don's philandering ways. Such a handsome gent. I'm finally watching Mad Men. Still on season 1, but hoping to catch up soon. So many shows, so little time...
Lately I'm loving top-knots. I probably sport one every other day. Perfect for laziness and dirty hair. I like them best when a bit messy and not too perfect and smooth.
As a new school year approaches, I'm reminded how much I absolutely loved back-to-school shopping. I'd of course wear my favorite ensemble on the first day and would carefully plan out my outfits in advance for the days ahead. What a dream it would have been if J.Crew's Crew Cuts were around back then. They clothes are stuff I'd wear now myself, but in pint-sized versions. A tad pricey yes, but oh so ridiculously cute.
A year ago JOAT and I were headed to Greece. It's a damn shame we didn't encounter anyone resembling the ridiculously hot Joe Manganiello while in Santorini. However, we did enjoy many glasses of rosé, which I'm glad they incorporated into this shoot.