Work It Out

Never one to listen to the same songs over and over for too long, I am frequently updating my iPod, especially my workout playlist.  In order to get the most from my cardio, I have to listen to music and it has to be upbeat. I happened upon IntheGym.net that has tons of workout playlist.  They're even separated by music genres and workout types.  I can't wait to download some of their suggestions. Below are tunes that have been getting me pumped up as of late.


  • I'm in Love (I Wanna Do It) - Alex Gaudino
  • Shutterbug - Big Boi & Cutty
  • Light Up the Night - The Black Eyed Peas
  • Someday - The Black Eyed Peas
  • Don't Stop the Party - The Black Eyed Peas
  • When Love Takes Over (feat. Kelly Rowland) - David Guetta
  • I Like It (feat. Pitbull) - Enrique Iglesias
  • Club Can't Handle Me (feat. David Guetta) - Flo Rida
  • Down On Me (feat. 50 Cent) - Jeremih
  • We R Who We R - Ke$ha
  • Spaceman (Tiesto Remix ) - The Killers
  • Tardy For the Party - Kim Zolciak *yes, I'm serious :)
  • Monster - Lady GaGa
  • Dance In the Dark - Lady GaGa
  • 6 Foot 7 foot (feat. Cory Gunz) - Lil Wayne
  • Revolver (feat. Lil Wayne) - Madonna
  • Keep It Goin' Louder (feat. Nina Sky & Ricky Blaze) - Major Lazer
  • Obsessed (Jump Smokers Remix) - Mariah Carey
  • Hello - Martin Solveig & Dragonette
  • Daylight (Troublemaker Remix feat. De La Soul) - Matt & Kim
  • Can't Be Tamed (Rockangeles Remix) [feat. Lil Jon] - Miley Cyrus
  • Eady 9 feat. Lil Wayne ) - Paula DeAnda
  • Hey Baby (Drop It to the floor) [feat. T-Pain] - Pitbull
  • Swing - Savage & Soulja Boy Tell 'Em
  • Letting Go (dutty Love) [feat. Nicki Minaj] - Sean Kingston
  • Swing Ya Rag (feat. Swizz Beatz) - T.I.
  • Dynamite - Taio Cruz
  • Morning After (feat. Nelly Furtado & SoShy) - Timbaland
  • If We ever Meet Again (feat. Katy Perry) - Timbaland
  • Dj Got Us Fallin' In Love (feat. Pitbull) - Usher
  • Somebody to Love (remix) [feat. Justin Bieber] - Usher
  • Black and Yellow (feat. Juicy J, Snoop Dogg & T-Pain) [G-Mix] - Wiz Khalifa
  • Kings and Queens (LA Riots Main Vocal Mix) - 30 Seconds to Mars

No comments: