Stop! Grammy Time

The Grammy fashions were just so so for me.  Granted there were some gorgeous looks, but no one completely blew me away and stopped the show fashion-wise.  

My best dressed pick is Chrissy Teigen.  She's a model, John Legend's girlfriend and of my favorite tweeters (@chrissyteigen). I would have chosen different shoes, but I adore the Gucci dress and gold belt.



These ladies get a thumbs up from me.
Keri Hilson -Basil Soda
Jennifer Lopez - Versace
Eva Longoria - Ashi Studio
images via eonline & People
Lea Michele - Emilio Pucci
Jennifer Hudson - Versace
Hillary Scott - Roberto Cavalli
images via People
Julianne Hough - Malandrino
Jewel - Pamella Roland
Kelly Osbourne- Tadashi Shoji
images via People
Sara Bareilles - Ghadah Paris
Nicole Kidman - Jean Paul Gaultier haute couture
Giuliana Rancic - ?
Leann Rimes - Reem Acra
Heidi Klum - Julien Macdonald
Selena Gomez - J. Mendel
images via eonline & People

Nicki Minaj's Givenchy ensemble and hair get a thumbs down and the outrageous award, in spite of Lady Gaga's bizarre, but not too shocking egg/womb entrance.
images via People

2 comments:

Lyndsy said...

loved heidi's look and nicki m's too :)

Amber's Notebook said...

I loved how you paired the dresses together! I agree with your choices and great grammy post!