My Must-Haves: Bronzing Edition

Bronzers and self-tanners are my summertime {makeup} best friends. I always feel cuter when I look like I've been kissed by the sun. Who doesn't? I've assembled some of the color achieving products I use in an effort to feel less like a Cullen.
Nars Bronzing Powder Not too shimmery / glittery, blends easily.

Lorac TANtalizer Baked Bronzer Especially good if you already have some color. Adds more of an intense glow.
Lorac Blush/Bronzer Duo Great combo for allover and cheek color.
Jose Maran Bronzing Argan Oil Bronzey shimmer oil. Can be applied to the body, face and hair. Super moisturizing and smells delish.
 
Tan Towel Self-Tan Towlettes So easy to apply.  No yucky self-tan scent. Great color without streaks.

Jergens Natural Glow Foaming Daily Moisturizer Dries incredibly fast. Very little odor. Natural looking color in very little time. So much better than the lotion.

No comments: