Outfit Crush

I know Shelby will probably disown me for loving this Lanvin dress (the sole reason being its color. Purple, the color of our arch rivals), but I think it is adorable, and of course, so is Natalie. Normally straight across dresses aren't the most flattering on me, but the fun ruffles really add to the top of the dress. Although there are ruffles all over, I don't think they're too much. The belt cinches it in and makes it more form-fitting. I would probably either wear a colored shoe and keep the black bag and belt or carry a colored bag and keep the black shoes and belt. However, I would definitely wear a higher heel - this shortie needs all the help she can get!

images: PA Photos/Landov & Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Natalie is flawless, even in that hideous color.
Actually I bought a purple dress from Free People the other day. Eek!