My (Maybe) Must-Haves: Vol. 4 - an Update

Here are my follow-up reviews after using the products I bought last month. Unfortunately only one item made it onto my definite "must-have" list.

I liked the Smashbox Bionic Mascara at first, but often near the end of the day, I had mascara residue under my eyes. Onward to a new mascara (currently Lancome Definicils Pro).

Erase Paste by Benefit is just so so. I like the consistency and it provides pretty good coverage, but the downside is that it tends to visibly crease under my eyes sometimes.

Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Pout is good, but not great. I think maybe the color is not quite right for me, but there's nothing really bad about the gloss.

Smashbox O-Gloss is the one that made the list. It's super soft and smooth and adds a nice rosy hue to your lips. The other day I was looking a little pale and only had the O-Gloss in my purse, so I dabbed a little on my cheeks and looked much more refreshed.

As a cosmetics junkie, rest assured that I will be purchasing, trying and reviewing more products soon.

3 comments:

Shelby said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing

Erin said...

Thanks for the update - I feel the same way about the erase paste - not quite sure if it really does a lot and it leaves creases for me too

cassandra said...

keep 'em coming!! i need cosmetic junkies like you to keep me from making horrible purchases! :)