Motivation Music

I am on a constant search for new songs to add to my workout playlist. I have over 200 on mine, but I either get sick of certain songs quickly or find myself skipping some and listening to the same favorites. For weights, I can listen to a variety of music, but during cardio I have to have good beats; the faster the song, the more it gets me goin.' Below are some current (cardio) tunes I have in rotation. I'll do an additional posting in a few days with the rest of my list. Also, please send along any suggestions from your personal collection!

  • 100 Stories (Josh Harris Vocal Club Mix) - Andrea Burns
  • Body Movin' (Fatboy Slim Remix) - Beastie Boys
  • Upgrade U (feat. Jay-Z) - Beyonce
  • Gimmie More (Kaskade Remix) - Britney Spears
  • Piece of Me (Boz o lo Remix) - Britney Spears
  • About Us (Up in my Bizness Remix ) - Brooke Hogan
  • Ride (Tiesto Remix) - Cary Brothers
  • Harder Better Faster Stronger - Daft Punk
  • Technologic - Daft Punk
  • Till the Sky Falls Down (Dub Mix) - Dash Berlin
  • Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard
  • We Takin' Over - DJ Khaled
  • This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race - Fall Out Boy
  • Elevator (feat. Timbaland) - Flo Rida
  • All My Life - Foo Fighters
  • You Dropped a Bomb on Me - The Gap Band
  • Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
  • Feedback - Janet
  • Big Pimpin' - Jay-Z
  • Gotta Getcha - Jermaine Dupri
  • Fire (Yes, Yes Ya'll) - Joe Budden
  • Rock Your Body (Sander Kleinenberg's Just in the Club Mix) - Justin Timberlake
  • Senorita (Num Club Mix) - Justin Timberlake
  • What Goes Around...Comes Around (Mysto & Pizzi Main Mix) - Justin Timberlake
  • My Love (Oakenfod Mix) - Justin Timberlake
  • Sexyback - Justin Timberlake
  • Stronger - Kanye West
  • Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
  • Speakerphone - Kylie Minogue

No comments: