New Additions

It's time again to update my workout playlist. Here are a few songs I've recently added.

  • The Garden – Mirah
  • Disturbia – Rihanna
  • The Beat is Rockin’ (radio Edit) – Eric E
  • Leavin’ – Jesse McCartney
  • Just Dance – Lady GaGa
  • Give it 2 Me (Paul Oakenfold Drums In Mix) – Madonna
  • Shake & Pop (Gantman Remix) – Green Velvet
  • Break the Ice (Kaskade Remix) – Britney Spears
  • Forever – Chris Brown
  • ThriveMix Presents: DanceAthems 2 - Jason Nevins (continuous mix)
  • Total Dance 2008 - DJ Skribble (continuous mix)

As always, I am open for suggesions. To see my other workout tunes, go here and here.

2 comments:

style and grace said...

I just discovered your blog, love it!!

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

You have a rather good selection already but here are a few other good ones:
*Arctic Monkeys -Dancing Shoes
*Robyn - Crash & Burn Girl
*Shwayze - Buzzin'
*Brazilian Girls - Don't Stop

Enjoy. And I love your blog!