Fall 2009 Ready-to-Wear Collections

Once again, it's time for the Fall ready-to-wear collections to be shown in NYC (and also in London). I would love attend the spectacle that is fashion week. I don't care what season or which designers - I just want to go!

I'm currently trying to make my way through the collections from the shows this week and I must say, it's quite a time-consuming task! I'm hoping to post my favorite looks from select designers, but for now, you can take a gander yourselves... here and here

So far I am in love with this Rebecca Taylor dress and it's one of the few things I could actually pull off and see myself owning. This bright plumy/fuchsia color has been a favorite of mine for the past few years now. I also adore the ruffly flowery details and the flowy drape of the dress.




No comments: