Stylish Sandals

As I'm gearing up for my trip to Hawaii in two weeks (yay!), I am hunting for flat sandals. Some that are fashionable, comfortable and not traditional rubber flip flops. I also don't look very good in the full-on ankle strap gladiator sandals, although I always think they're cute before I put them on. I've found a TON of other styles that I adore...embellished, beaded, leather, strappy, suede, metallic, colorful, afforable and also quite pricey. You name it, I've found them and I want them. Below are just a few of the many.


Gap $39.50
*These are the only ones I've purchased so far


Jessica Simpson $79


Dolce Vita $118


Cynthia Vincent $200


Mystique $140


Nine West $69


Tory Burch $265


Diane von Furstenberg $235


Ecote $28


Tory Burch $195


Kimchi Blue $38


Wanted $45


Marc by Marc Jacobs $270


Bo'em $220


Steven by Steve Madden $79.95


Modern Vintage $225


Old Navy $19.50


Juicy Couture $175


ChloƩ $547

No comments: