My Must-Haves Vol. 3

I've used Tweezerman tweezers for years. My mom initally got me hooked on them and now I can't bare to use another kind; others simply don't compare. The tweezers come in all sorts of colors - I like to get them in bright colors so they're easy to find in my makeup bag.


I always have a tin of Smith's Rosebud Salve or Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm in my purse and gym bag. They're silky and smooth and smell nice, but subtle. It gives lips a little bit of a tint, but not a lot. I also use it on my cuticles when they're dry. Apparently, the Rosebud Salve (not the minty one) is also a good cure for diaper rash.

Olay Complete Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion w/ SPF 15 is what I use every morning under my makeup. Its oil-free, really moisturizing, not too thin or thick and doesn't make me feel shiny or like I have a layer on my skin - all the things I look for in a daily moisturizer, with the addition of an SPF, which as we all know, is a must.

A few times a week at night I use Pond's Dry Skin Cream on my face, neck and chest. Its super rich and thick and is hopefully warding off dry skin and signs of aging


I am always trying new shampoos and conditioners, but Pureology Antifade Complex Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner is my favorite. I love the minty aroma and the tingly feeling it gives my scalp. I use the hydrate system but they have others for volume, straightening and more - all for color-treated hair. My hairstylist uses this product and told me a hint she learned, that you only need a small amount, the size of the 4 circles embedded in the bottle

2 comments:

Lyndsy said...

Ooh I am going to have to try the Pond's trick...so smart! Thanks!

Shelby said...

I also love Ponds moisturizing face wash. Earlier this winter my skin was super dry and my usual face wash was only making things worse. I tried Ponds and my skin was flake free instantly!