My Must-Haves: Volume 7

My ever-expanding beauty arsenal has some items I've yet to share.


I've been using Batiste dry shampoo for ages, but finally they came out with a spray for brunettes. Travel sizes are now available too (but not in brown that I know of) - I keep them in my purse, gym bag, etc.  

This product is raved about by many and I have to attest it makes my hair soft and shiny and it smells super yummy. There's a mini bottle that's great for travel and the gym, I just keep it and fill it up from the larger bottle when it runs out. Beware blonds, I've heard using this can make your hair orangey.  

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss, SPF 15 - Pink Afterglow
You can't beat this lipgloss - it's not sticky, has SPF and is very affordable.  I have a bunch of colors, but Pink Afterglow is my fave and perfect for everyday wear. 

 
This is my new favorite red - that's all.
 

My friend Lori gave these to me for Christmas and they work so well at exfoliating.  Perfect at  scrubbing away dry skin, especially before a spray tan. 

 
I like this eye cream because it's on the thicker side and feels really moisturizing.  I'm not really sure if there are any noticeable changes, but I like the way it feels.

No comments: