Pick A Shoe, Any Shoe

Not only do I want new workout kicks, but I need them - for real.  My trainer even said so and she's the boss.  I'm a Nike devotee, but I can't decide which pair I want.  I strongly dislike plain white (momish) or super dark (boyish) shoes.  Every new pair I get has to have a pop of color.  Perhaps because I wear them approximately five days a week (often over) a year and I don't want to get bored. I've even designed my own (bright orange, neon green, white and grey) using NikeiD. That's probably the route I should take, but since I'm kind of impatient, I may have to settle for a readily available pair. These are the ones I've been eying. Obviously the fit and comfort are most important, but right now we're talking aesthetics. What do you think?
Row 3: Nike LunarFly+2 Women's Running Shoe, Nike Lunar Sweet Victory+ Women's Training Shoe, Nike LunarSwift+ Women's Running Shoe, LIVESTRONG Lunarfly+ 2 Women's Running Shoe

I want to wear these or these when cheering on the Cougs. Love the old school look!

1 comment:

Erin said...

LOVE the old school Cougar style kicks - I may have to get a pair of those :)