I need a vacation!

After the plethora of postings I did on the 2009 Resort Collections, I really think I'm due for a vacation. :) Somewhere warm and relaxing and fabulous. Bringing along a few items from the Resort Collections wouldn't hurt either!

Now I am curious, which is your favorite collection? I know, it's a very hard choice. They're all so wonderful and also so different. Hmmmmm......if I had to decide, I think I would choose Christian Dior for unpractical dress-up fun; and for something I could possibly pull off in my own daily life, I pick Missoni? But really I love them all.

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Missoni for dress up and Cavalli for more casual wear! Love these posts Aves!

Shelby said...

SO hard to choose. The Stella McCartney pieces are all totally simple and doable. The Dior and and Oscar De La Renta are SOO much fun and if money was no object those would be my choice.

Erin said...

I want everything from the Badgley Mischka collection! Beautiful! Perfect for my days in hawaii before and after the wedding.

Michelle said...

I think Stella McCartney was most "me", I'm very simplistic in my summer style... :)