Style Inspiration: Eva Longoria

Oh cute little petite Eva Longoria, how I wish I was as tiny as you.....I think Eva dresses perfectly for her body type, hardly ever does she wear something unflattering. Although I may not like some of her choices at times (i.e. various pieces #9 paraphernalia and embellishments as an ode to her hubby - yuck), I usually think she looks fab - especially on the red carpet. Such fun dresses, shoes and jewels. She can pull off pretty much any color with her skin and hair. Speaking of Eva's hair, it's great - thanks of course to Ken Paves' magic (just like Jessica). Off the red carpet she typically wears tall boots with jeans, cute sundresses and sandals, scarves, and of course the quintessential large handbags and over-sized shades. I also like the fact that she generally appears to be happy smiley - that's always a plus.
WireImage
Ramey
Splash News
Startracks
Landov
Imnotobsessed.com
INF
JFX
Pacific Coast News
Flynet
icydk.com
Buzz Foto
Getty
Bauer-Griffin
Retna

No comments: