Gifts For Guys

Garmin - nüvi 200 Portable GPS System. It can be moved from between vehicles, has touch screen and is small enough to fit in your pocket. Available at Best Buy



Kodak SV-811 8-inch Digital Picture Frame shows a rotating slideshow of pictures - great for the office


This functional Key chain flask from J. Crew holds 1 fluid ounce. Perfect for a pick-me-up during a chilly football game.


Another booze-themed key chain (alcohol not included) is this one from Urban Outfitters. Its a bottle opener that looks like an old-fashioned key. I like it because its handy and isn't so obvious (or ugly) like other key chain bottle openers.


I love that this isn't just a boring old metal watch - it has some pizazz. I do love a splash of color! Victorinox Swiss Army® 'Dive Master' 500M Watch



These slippers look so cozy UGG Australia Scuff Romeo Slippers

These UGG Australia Ascot Slippers are nice because they have a sole suitable for outside.

I smelled this cologne for the first time the other day while thumbing through my Saks Fifth Avenue holiday catalog. I kept going back to the page to take a whiff - scrumptious! Tom Ford For Men cologne


No comments: