Welcome Little Ones!

Lately it seems as if everyone is having babies! In the past 2 months, 3 of my good friends have had babies - all little girls. Below are some baby-related crafts I've made....


I made these invitations for a friend's baby shower. Her nursery colors are sherbet, so I wanted to do the invites in similar hues, only a little brighter. Since the invites had a lot of wording, I thought it would be best to do them on 5x7 flat paper, as opposed to a fold-over card. I got the cards, scalloped cards and envelopes at one of the best places on Earth, Paper Source. I also got the cute little baby foot stamp there. I had most of the patterned paper at home in my massive collection.


I enclosed information for a game on a small piece of card stock, backed with coordinating paper in a different pattern than the invitation


I thought the footie stamp on the key tags made for a cute accent.

I made this card originally as a general "congratulations" card, but it can totally be used as a baby congrats card, that's more simplistic and modern and not super-cutesy.
(sorry about the quality of the photo)



And just a couple more baby-themed cards. I think both work for a boy or girl



No comments: