Sassy Sequin

I am currently loving all of the black and metallic sequined dresses I've been seeing around. So sophisticated and sexy and fun without the tackiness that usually comes to mind when you think of sequins (figure skating costumes, anyone?).
You can find all of the lovely frocks above at Nordstrom



These sparkers are from Saks Fifth Avenue

You can find these little numbers at Edressme.com

And lastly, how great is this green one? Super fun without being costumey. I love me some green - more on that later...

Also available at


3 comments:

Lyndsy said...

I am totally feeling you on the sequin dress obsession! I am on the hunt for my holiday party. I am trying one on today at Banana. I will keep you posted :)

blah said...

Wow !!
I am bedazzled by the sequins!! Never seen so many sequins in one place at a time!! :-)
Found you via coco+kelley!!
Good luck with your blog!! :-)

Marge said...

The last one looks like me Sophomore Homecoming Dress ;)