Color on the set!

For the past few months we've been seeing a few pictures of Isla Fisher on the set of Confessions of a Shopaholic, the movie adaptation of Sophie Kinsella's bestselling novel. I read the book, but don't really remember too much about it. I wouldn't have imagined the main character, Becky Bloomwood (I had to look that up) to have this wardrobe though. To me it looks like an even more over the top Carrie Bradshaw + Elle Woods. Regardless, the wacky and vibrant outfits are rather fun and I'm sure a few girlfriends and I will check out the movie upon it's release.


INF Photo
Steve Sands
Getty Images
Getty Images
Steve Sands
icydk.com
Pacific Coast News

1 comment:

cassandra said...

oh, YAY!!! i didn't even know they were making a movie out of this! and i LOVE her!! we should all go together for sure :)