Red Delicious

It's a well-known fact that I love shoes and it's also no secret that absolutely adore and covet Christian Louboutin shoes. Their signature glossy, fire engine red bottoms are just so fabulous and really make the shoes all the more exceptional. They literally make want to kick up your heels (well, so I imagine, as I am Louboutin-less). I think I first became aware of the label when Miranda's water infamously broke on Carrie's brand-new, gorgeous pink pair. Remember them in their fluffy pink loveliness? Oh so sad. C.L.'s are seen on the feet of many a celebrity and I always notice them right away. **sigh** Some day, some day, my feet will be graced with their splendor.... Here are some from the current collection that I'm head over (red) heels (er, soles) for.

Whipstitched d'Orsay Pump - Net-A-Porter
Suede Cutout Pump- Neiman Marcus

Very Noeud Slingbacks - Net-A-Porter

Very Prive Paillette Platforms - Net-A-Porter

Rosazissimo Feather Shoes - Net-A-Porter

Satin d'Orsay Neiman Marcus

Satin Peep Toe - Bergdorf Goodman


Satin Slingback - Bergdorf Goodman
Piaf Point-Toe Pumps - Saks Fifth Avenue

Privatita Platform Slingbacks - Net-A-Porter

Privatita Python Sandal - Bergdorf Goodman


Reassort 100 Satin Pumps - Saks Fifth Avenue

No Drive Slingbacks - Saks Fifth Avenue

Patent Leather Slingback Platform - Neiman Marcus

Peep-Toe Mary Jane - Bergdorf Goodman

Marisandal Flats - Net-A-Porter

Melissandre Calfskin Zip Boot - Neiman Marcus

New Simple Corta Pumps - Saks

Knotted Open-Toe Sandal - Bergdorf Goodman

Madeline Platform Slides - Saks Fifth Avenue


Marilou Braided Sandals Saks Fifth Avenue

Ernesta Plateau - Sandals Bergdorf Goodman

Exi Metallic Flats - Net-A-Porter

Lapono Shoe Boots - Net-A-Porter

Bling Bling Peep-Toe Pumps - Bergdorf Goodman

Burma Very Prive Pump - Bergdorf Goodman

City Girl Slingback Platforms - Net-A-Porter

Covered Platform Peep-Toe Pump - Bergdorf Goodman

3 comments:

Shelby said...

hmmm yellow ones please

Lyndsy said...

The yellow flats are to die for, although I really think my favorites are the sequin goldies *sigh* is right!

Unknown said...

How do I love peep toe shoes...let me count the ways.