Bonjour!

via

via

I'm going to Paris is less than five months and I couldn't be more thrilled, as it's been on the top of my list for years! Today I became even more excited as my crisp new passport arrived in the mail (in record time I may add). Luckily my travel buddy, Jamie has been to Paris a couple of times, so she'll know what to do to make the most of our two day stay. Although we're only going to be there for a short time and it's months away, I of course am already thinking about what to wear and what goodies I will purchase. Btw, we're going to Greece for the majority of our trip, but right now I am dreaming about the first leg of our journey and can't stop looking at blogs and postings about the City of Light. Au revoir!

2 comments:

Erin said...

You two are going to have so much fun! Very jealous of this adventure.

Rosellini said...

Oooohhh....so je-alous! Have fun...take lots of pics to post!