Carrie is Coming!



Obviously I'm not the only one counting down the days until the new Sex and the City 2 opens (at the time of this posting the current wait time is 45 days, 6 hours, 2 hours, 5 minutes and 54 seconds). Luckily a new trailer has been released to somewhat tide me over while simultaneously making me even more anxious. Ummm hello, Aiden!

{Watch the first trailer here}

I couldn't help but notice Carrie's killer gold aviators. I want, I want! Unfortunately the limited edition Mykita & Bernhard Willhelm Franz pair she sports are a little pricey for me at the moment, but I'm sure there will be knockoffs, if there aren't already. I'll hunt for those later this week.

6 comments:

jamieofalltrades said...

I saw this title and thought you were talking about Mrs. Reynolds! Can't wait for this movie!

Lyndsy said...

I cannot wait! Perhaps this time we should see it at the Landmark and grab a cocktail at Westside Tavern first! Woo-hoo!

Lindsay said...

Lyndsy, excellent plan! And Jamie, I wish it was Mrs. R in addition to the movie!

Kris said...

Watching the trailers gets me sooo excited!! Can't wait!

Michelle said...

I totally got chills when I watched this last week! Ahhh I can't wait! And Aiden coming back!? Eeek!!!!

Rosellini said...

I'm dying to see SATC 2....too! There is a tory burch mirrored aviator that has been dubbed the Carrie knock off...check it out...much easier on the wallet.