Magic Wands



Mascara is a weakness of mine. I am always trying new ones and rarely buy the same one two times in a row in hopes that the next one will be the perfect, most amazing mascara that has ever touched my lashes! Sadly, I have yet to come across the holy grail of mascaras, but the Sephora LashStash Mascara Deluxe Sampler is a pretty awesome way to try out a bunch of them. They're minis, like half the size of regular tubes. That's another reason why it's so great - less chance of dry out, great for travel, don't like one - try another. The whole set is only $39, so it's kind of a steal of a deal, considering many full-size mascaras are over $20. I also think it's a perfect gift idea (I've even "gifted" myself two of the sets).

Stay tuned for my update on the

2 comments:

Rosellini said...

Oh Aves...a girl after my same quest. I too, LOVE mascara....this is a great idea! Nice find! PS...loving the daily blog posts - very impressed!

Lindsay said...

Oh glad you like it. And yes, I am kind of proud of myself. I need to get back in the game.