Springing Back Into Action

Hello! Anybody out there?! I won't even bother to get into the fact that I have been an awful blogger for the past few months, as clearly it's obvious. So, I will just pick up where I left off...only now its spring instead of winter. In honor of the seasonal change and warmer temps, I picked up this *bright* little number at Old Navy over the weekend. I thought about wearing it on Easter, but decided it was just a bit too Eastery. Perhaps it's first outing will be to the office this week, paired with my rose gold Dolce Vita Sandals & a turquoise bracelet.


2 comments:

Lyndsy said...

Love this dress! The color will look so pretty with your dark hair!

Lindsay said...

My pale pale legs need some color before I can wear it. Bright white legs + bright yellow dress does not = a good combo!