My Must Haves: Volume 6

I haven't done one of these in a while and of course I have new daily favorites!

This compact little pot is a great three-in-one.  The Secret Camouflage (left) is long-lasting and thicker than the creamier Secret Concealer (right).  I use the Secret Camouflage on blemishes and the Secret Concealer under my eyes.  Below the those is the Lightweight Translucent Loose Setting Powder, which I lightly dab on any spots I may have concealed and also brush allover to set my makeup as a whole.

This eyeliner glides on extremely smoothly and stays put for hours.  My color of choice is Rockstar, which is a dark purple.  I usually wear it on my bottom lashes to add a pop of color that isn't over the top and inappropriate for daytime. 
 
This smooth, pearly cream hydrates and creates a nice glow.  I usually put it around my eyes and the tops of my cheeks, not all over, as my Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer takes care of the "lit from within" look I want. However, if I don't use the Laura Mercier Moisturizer and opt for something else, then I'll use this as a primer underneath.

Love this stuff- its a mix between a dry shampoo and a styling product.  Gets rid of greasies and totally gives my hair volume at the roots, body all over and creates hold. I've had my bottle for months and there's still a bunch left. *Just be careful not to get too much on the skin of your part or on your clothes, as the power is colored. 

1 comment:

Megan, Ryan, Addi & Brady said...

Love the recommendations!! I need to add a couple of your faves to my list already started from YBB! Thanks!