Hats Off to Moi



I've been looking for a new summery fedora to replace the one I have that is crushed and ruined due to too many vacations, suitcases and trips to the pool. Urban Outfitters was the first place I visited for a try-on session. As you may know, seeing a hat online is way different than actually testing it out on your noggin. Cute on the comp doesn't always mean cute on you, especially as many are one size fits all. Luckily I was successful and found two I really liked that fit well and were very affordable - $28! Done and done.

Here are some others I liked during my online search
Nordstrom
Urban Outfitters
J. Crew
Lauren by Ralph Lauren
Tory Burch
Forever 21
Helene Berman
Rag & Bone
Bop Basics
Express
Top Shop
Eugenia Kim

Also, on April 18, there will be some darling Eugenia Kim hats at Target. Here's a peek (I love the mint green one).

1 comment:

jamieofalltrades said...

You are going to look so stylish on the beaches of Greece!